is a fast growing, high-tech company manufacturing
specialty chemicals and test
equipment for the optical, electronics and
fiber optics industries.
Position: Sr. Chemist - Technical Support/Formulator
Department: UV Adhesives
Reports To: President
Leader in the field of optically transparent UV curing adhesive needs experienced organic chemist to provide technical service to customers, run QC department and formulate new adhesives needed for specific markets. Position works with other chemist in company to set up SOPs for QC lab and manufacturing. Manages own work through planning execution, analysis, documentation and application results.
- Minimum B.S. in Chemistry; M.S. preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when documenting experiments.
- Experience formulating and reacting UV, visible light and heat curable urethanes, epoxies and acrylates.
- Experience using TA Instruments TMA, DSC and TGA machines for analyzing adhesives.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Knowledge and experience with Technical Report Writing and Lab Notebook record keeping.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees internally and with external customers.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits
and career growth!
or fax resume with salary history to:
Norland Products, Inc.,
2540 Route 130, Bldg 100
Cranbury, NJ 08512.